Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Cultural & Research Centre
Life and Time of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar
- To pay a respect to father of constitution Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar the Ogawa Society had constructed memorial on 10 acres of land adjoining to International Dragon Palace Temple.
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial is a unique steel structure, Composite panel imported from Taiwan.
- The center of first floor of the memorial is having a unique statue of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar sitting on a chair like a king position.
- The ground floor is having Exhibition of rarest photos of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar life.
- On the special occasion, the documentary on the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar life is also displaced.
- The memorial is also having a Research and Cultural Center, in which Research on Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar writing and speeches being taken up.
- Delegates from different countries do the research on Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar life.
- Cultural and educational programs are also held occasionally.